Terms & Conditions
WE ACCEPT ALL MAJOR CREDIT / DEBIT CARDS
Terms & Conditions for None-So-Hardy (Forestry) Ltd.
1. Catalogue prices are subject to amendment without notice. VAT at current rate (13½ %).
2. Unless credit has been arranged, payment in full at time of order or at collection.
3. Where credit has been arranged, settlement terms are within 30 days of invoice.
4. Two and a half percent monthly credit surcharge for overdue accounts.
5. Consignments must be carefully examined on receipt and any complaints notified by telephone within two days and confirmed in writing within seven days. Notwithstanding anything else in these conditions, the company shall be under no liability to the customer if the notifications are not made within the time specified which shall be the essence of the Contract.
6. Whilst we shall do out utmost to satisfy customer requirements no guarantee of completion by a fixed date can be given.
7. The Company will not accept any claims for consequential losses in respect of the order and materials supplied, and in all cases the limit of liability will be free replacement of refund of price paid. No responsibility will be accepted by the Company for losses arising out of causes beyond its control.
8. Whilst the Company is willing to arrange delivery on behalf of the customer, all goods are consigned at the buyer’s risk. The Company does not accept responsibility for delay, damage or loss of goods in transit.
9. The Company reserves the right to decline any order without stating a reason.
10. This agreement shall be governed by Irish Law.
11. Orders received from the buyer will be accepted by the Company only on the basis of the above Terms and Conditions being part of the Contract of Sale. None of the above Terms and Conditions of sale shall be waived or modified unless expressly agreed in writing and signed by a duly authorised officer of the Company.
12. Unless the Company shall otherwise specify in writing all goods sold by the Company to the Purchaser shall be and remain the property of the Company until the full purchase price thereof shall be paid to the Company. In the case of default in payment by the Purchaser, the Company shall have the right to enter the premises where the goods are kept without notice and at any time and re-take possession of and remove the said goods together with tracing to proceeds of sale of said goods.